Hello and Welcome. I am Christiana Unaeze – a Multimedia Designer with over 7 years extensive experience in Web and Graphic Design, Digital Imaging and Content Creation. I am experienced in managing projects through all phases of development from concept through completion. My project experience includes creating various graphic and web designs, presentations and marketing materials, multimedia projects, proposals, training materials, animation sequences, and 3D models/assets.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Design and Production of Digital Media
- Web and Graphic Design
- 3D Modeling and Design
- Video Editing & Post-Production
- Presentation Design & Creation
- Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Autodesk Maya, Adobe Flash
- Knowledge of Web Standards including – HTML, CSS, and Java Script
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems – WordPress
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
Producer and Multimedia Content Developer (2006-Present)
Provide production leadership and technical guidance to a staff of 20 who are directly responsible for translating technical and scientific information into actionable and elegant multimedia content for +100,000 visitors/year on space, physics and astronomy.
- Produce and edit video, create graphics and animations for full-dome planetarium shows.
- Design and animate graphics/text, and edit video/sound for a variety of projects which include podcasts, training materials, presentations, narrative sequences, exhibits, employee materials, and web displays.
- Translate technical material into concrete and understandable graphics and animations for educational materials, presentations, and training videos.
- Successfully manage and coordinate multiple projects from concept through completion.
- As Project Manager, comfortably and authoritatively, present ideas and concepts to large and small audiences, coordinate resources, track progress, mitigate risks to project timeline and lobby management for additional resources to guarantee on-time project delivery.
- Developed a system for creating and developing an in-house full-dome show.
- Designed and Produced the first in-house feature planetarium show with sales potential upwards of $100,000.
- Created series of 3D animation sequences with potential for use in national learning programs around the country.
Multimedia, Web & Graphic Designer – EagleDreamz Design (2006 – Present)
Through in-person and remote consultations, provide collaborative, creative and highly technical multimedia, 3D and website design solutions for small- to large-sized corporations.
- Create and produce high-quality print, web and multimedia content that communicates client vision and objectives
- Advice, coordinate and provide guidance to customers regarding design, layout, production methods, and cost factors.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, vendors, printing services, and other designers.
SAMPLE CLIENT PROJECTS:
- Vein and Vascular Laser Institute and Aesthetics, Atlanta, GA – Working independently, complete redesign of medical website and continual site maintenance. Logo redesign and image editing.
- BacoNetworks – Logo Design, Website Setup and Customization
- Faolak Fashions – Branding and logo design for an independent fashion boutique. Duties also included cropping and scaling product photos for use in the boutique’s online store.
- IJE World Traveler – Provided graphic design services for independent authors of an international children’s alphabet book. Duties included book cover design, image editing, and illustration layout for the entire book.
- ABC News – Created a 3D scene reenactment for a news special on 9/11. Duties included modeling, texturing, lighting, and camera animation of scene environment and 3D models.
- Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum – Served as 3D Modeler & Motion Graphics Artist – Designed and created motion graphics introduction sequence for the Fashion in Colors Virtual Exhibit. Created 3D replicas of fashion exhibit pieces for the Black Room Exhibit sequence.
Adjunct Faculty, Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online (2007 – Present)
Facilitate the meaningful learning of fundamental-to-advanced graphic design concepts through various software platforms (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver) while effectively engaging class sizes of 12 – 20 students in an online learning environment for 5.5 week intervals.
- Facilitate meaningful learning of course concepts while effectively engaging students in an online learning environment.
- Instruct students on graphic design concepts through use of programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver.
- Develop and practice instructional strategies to engage students in an interactive learning process.
- Explain and demonstrate – color correction, image editing, photo retouching, task automation, use of typography, and publication layout.
- Provide live tutoring and assistance in a virtual environment.
- Submit and post syllabi, lectures, and assignments.
- Perform student assessment of learning objectives,provide feedback on student performance, and perform timely evaluation of student work
- Maintain and report interim and final grades.
Programming/Design Intern, MediaLab – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
USER INTERFACE AND PROTOTYPE DESIGN:
- Developed a functional prototype for a Graphic User Interface for an Information Kiosk used at MIT Media Labs Computer Clubhouse Network.
- The prototype interface made it easier to quickly navigate the various parts of information kiosk.
- Developed a system of recording user interactivity and responses to various parts of the Kiosk.
- Designed and implemented web pages for the kiosk as well as created an assortment of interactive and engaging age-appropriate content.
- Documented and analyzed user-interaction and response to the Information Kiosk.
- Masters in Business Administration and Management (MBA)
Columbus State University, Columbus GA.- 2009
- Masters in Digital Imaging and Design (M.Sci)
New York University, New York, NY.- 2006
- Bachelors in Computer Information Systems (B.Sci)
Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL.- 2003