Customer: Center for Disease Control
Project: Redesign of Tuberculosis Division Website
SUMMARY – The Division of Tuberculosis Elimination (DTBE) at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) serves to promote health and quality of life by preventing, controlling, and eventually eliminating tuberculosis (TB)
- Conduct user and stakeholder research and visualize multiple business processes.
- Create wireframes and and mock-ups to show responsive user interface layouts for optimized user interactivity and engagement.
- Execute usability and cross- browser testing across multiple devices for user experience and interaction.
- Analyze web site statistics and performance data (using Site Catalyst, Google Analytics) and implement the site metrics results to improve search engine optimization, information architecture<, and mobile device optimizations.
- Collaborate within an agile development team to develop, optimize, test, and deploy over 750+ responsive internet web pages and 250+ intranet web pages for the Division of Tuberculosis Elimination at the CDC – with over 350,000+ daily users.